Test your trivia know-how to the limit! Over 10,000 questions covering a wide range of topics will keep you enjoyably intrigued and amused. Thirteen categories cover such favorites as sports, entertainment, people, food and drink, history, and events. As you go along, the quizzes gradually increase in difficulty, offering just the level of challenge you need. Here are a few to whet your appetite!
1. What is Scary Spice’s real name?
2. Who wrote the score of the musical West Side Story?
3. The Battle of the Bulge took place during what war?
4. Who won the Super Bowl in 1983?
5. Kofi Annan is the head of which organization?
6. What is the coldest planet in the solar system?
And if you need help the answers are easy to find!
1. Melanie Brown
2. Leonard Bernstein
3. World War II
4. The Washington Redskins
5. The U.N.